A better experience means always moving forward.
Our culture is fueled by passionate employees committed to addressing our customer needs, so that every point of interaction reinforces a great MAAX experience. Joining MAAX is not starting a new job; it’s taking the first step in launching your new career.
As a Technical Support Advisor at MAAX, you will play a vital role in our organization as a product knowledge expert. Through your exchanges with customers, sales representatives, technicians, and internal departments, you will pull together the necessary resources to solve customer problems. In our community, you will be known as one of our “MAAX Heroes”.
Your success will promote a strong relationship with our extensive customer base, while driving forward the bottom line. Our diverse team is eager to share their extensive industry knowledge, and work in unity to provide customer service excellence. Our Customer Care division embodies what it means to be more than just a team, but to be a family.
Along with a competitive salary MAAX offers extensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, pension, and a generous employee assistance program. Our Technical Support department operates from Monday to Friday during regular business hours, so no working evenings or weekends! In addition, tools like our custom designed Career Guide promote employee development and growth within our organization.
- Respond to customer service calls, analyze, diagnose and resolve any problems or concerns.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to inquiring MAAX customers (installation, warranty, information on the various systems, etc.)
- Be up to date on the latest MAAX product knowledge and developments.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure the resolution of problems (quality, sales, shipping, etc.)
- Prepare and log the documentation necessary for follow-ups on service calls. Perform follow-up service calls within established deadlines.
- Delegate calls to various service partners based on their skills and territory.
- Send clients any required documentation (instruction guides, warranty, technical drawings etc.)
- Participate in developing standard resolution procedures.
- Maintain and update all files related to service calls.
Skills and Competencies
- Skilled communicator and customer focused
- Autonomous and willing to take initiative
- Strong emotional intelligence and professionalism
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Handy individual
- High school diploma
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Plumbing knowledge (an asset)
- SAP experience (an asset)
- You must be able to communicate fluently in English and French to be considered for this position.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our team, apply today! Please send your curriculum by clicking on the button Apply for this job below.