Are you ready to start a career in the largest Bathware Manufacturing Company in North America and help in creating a positive impact on the peoples lives by building better bathware?
Reporting to the Field Sales Rep Lead, the FSR has the mandate to increase sales of our products in the stores under their responsibility by providing exceptional product display execution, transforming our partner’s associates into MAAX ambassadors and by making the store maintenance crew experts in our products.
- Audit and fix on the spot store execution. Displays, merchandising directives, all items are priced and tagged, POP in place etc…;
- Maintain displays, signage on the spot during periodic visits of store clusters under their responsibility;
- Repair damaged packaging & assist in taking care of RTVs;
- Update sales material or train user on new digital tools;
- Act as main contact for the store;
- Maintain display dashboards with audited data to provide feedback to the store maintenance crew;
- Train store maintenance crew partners on product knowledge and display maintenance & provide product training for store associates;
- Maintain planogram information & participate in the elaboration of new ones;
- Provide feedback to improve the training documentation received from the Key Account Manager or Product Managers.
- Coordinate and support our sales team for the big box store efforts;
- Build and maintain relationships with Pro/Install departments;
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity;
- Help & audit roll out of new or modified planograms and help when needed;
- Clean and maintain displays, catalog and sales material;
- Update and maintain store service report (report to be created);
- Assist in new store set-up and re-merchandising;
- Level position with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or management;
- Love human contact and ability to create relationships – Salesmanship;
- Ambitious and wants to build strong foundation for a sales or marketing career in a large consumer goods with product development & manufacturing capabilities;
- Ability to assimilate company objectives and suggest ideas to achieve them;
- Passion about delivering an amazing customer experience throughout the customer journey;
Qualifications and competencies
- Development/business acumen;
- Capable of creating, developing and maintaining excellent interpersonal relations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Performs its influence skillfully, sense of negotiation and argumentation;
- Results oriented, likes challenges;
- Possess leadership skills, fully autonomous and great sense of organization;
- Strong team player;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.