We’re inspired by our customers. They are constantly in motion, and never stop looking ahead. Their style is constantly evolving, helping refine the trends of tomorrow. That is why we believe to best serve our customers, we must always be moving forward – never complacent – finding new ways to enhance their success and enjoyment.
Our culture is fueled by passionate employees committed to quickly and completely addressing our customer needs, so that every point of interaction reinforces a great MAAX experience. We are driven to continuously push the bounds, creating the best possible bathware experience.
Under the authority of the Head of Planning, the person provides technical and administrative assistance with regard to the various fields of expertise of quality / purchase / inventory and that of health and safety at work.
Briefly, the main duties and responsibilities of the position are as follows:
• Entering and validating computer data in SAP and in different databases
• Follow-up of nonconformities with suppliers
• Recovery with suppliers
• Management of non-quality of raw materials
More specifically, the employee will:
• Validate information entered in SAP
• Perform Inventory and Inventory Adjustments in SAP
• Follow up on nonconformities
• Make orders
• Any other tasks related to the field of expertise.
The candidate will have to work from our Ste-Marie office, but may have to move to our Tring-Jonction facility on occasion.
The tasks mentioned reflect the characteristic elements of the function identified and should not be considered as an exhaustive enumeration of all the inherent occupational requirements.
The employee must demonstrate the desire to make a difference and contribute to the evolution of a management and organization in order to optimize their practices and provide a service to members according to the highest standards of our industry.
He must demonstrate a great adaptability and a good sense of organization, a great sense of responsibility, attention to detail, rigor and discretion.
• DEC in office automation, administration or 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent command of spoken and written French
• Intermediate English spoken and written
Want to join our team? If you think you have what it takes to be our next Production Planner, apply today!