Reporting to the Plant Director, this person would provide technical and administrative support with respect to the various fields of Human Resources and Health and Safety.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the position are assisting Management and Human Resources Advisor in the performance of their duties.
More specifically, the incumbent must:
- Actively participate in the entire process of recruiting resources;
- Assist in the implementation of the training plan for staff (competency grid, Law 90, Ceridian support for supervisors);
- Follow up on all administrative tasks including changes to employee records and filing;
- Track attendance records;
- Develop policies and programs in the area of occupational health and safety;
- Monitor the development of occupational Health and Safety standards;
- Follow the first aid log daily;
- Prepare OSH topics for weekly presentation;
- Participate in the Joint Health and Safety Committee;
- Be a positive force in the management of change and encourage mobilization;
- Any other tasks related to the field of expertise.
The tasks mentioned above reflect the characteristic elements of the function and should not be considered as an exhaustive enumeration of all inherent occupational requirements.
The person holding the position must demonstrate a desire to make a difference and contribute to the evolution of the organization in order to optimize its practices and to offer a service to members according to the highest standards of our sector of activities.
He must demonstrate a great adaptability and a good sense of organization, a great sense of responsibility and discretion. In addition, he must possess skills for staff mobilization and process optimization.
Special skills and requirements
- Ability to influence, motivate and mobilize
- High adaptive capacity
- Good planning and organizational sense
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules
- Strong leadership and follow-up
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Qualifications and Competencies
- DEC in Administration, HR Profile
- 5 years of experience
- Excellent mastery of spoken and written French
- Intermediate English
Want to join our team? If you think you have what it takes to be our next Production Planner, apply today!